Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2010

Brenda Lee - Will you still love me tomorrow?


.
.
Ícone de canal

Roger1945

.
 From the album Emotions 1961 Wilmaohman : can i believe the magic of your sighs not "sights". tonight with words unspoken you vow that i'm the only one not "found".
.
Enviado por E.B. (hi5)
.
.
 Will you still love me tomorrow?

.
.
Tonight you're mine completely
You give your love so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
But will you love me tomorrow?
.
Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment pleasure
Can I believe the magic of your sight
Will you still love me tomorrow?
.
Tonight with words unspoken
You vow that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night meets the morning sun?
.
I like to know that your love is love
That I can be sure of
So tell me now and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow?
.
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?... 
.
.

http://www.letras.com.br/brenda-lee/will-you-love-me-tomorrow
.
.

Sem comentários: