Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

A rosa e a música (3)

.
.

.
De: | Criado: 01/07/2010   Jane Joplin - The Rose with Lyrics
.
.

.
De: | Criado: 02/01/2009
Nana Mouskouri - The white rose of Athens
"Weisse rosen aus Athen" - M.Hadjidakis/H.Bradke - adapt.N.Newell-A.Bleyer - With the Athenians - Danse sur glace, Homme, S.Lambiel (origine) Suisse. - Montage: vidéo/son.
.
.
The summer days are ending in the valley
And now the time has come when we must be apart
But like the rose that comes back with the springtime
You will return to bring the summer to my heart

Till the white rose blooms again
You must leave me, leave me lonely
So goodbye my love till then
Till the white rose blooms again

The autumn leaves are falling in the valley
And soon the winter snow will lie upon the ground
But then I know, I know that like the roses
You will come back again when springtime comes around

Till the white rose blooms again
You must leave me, leave me lonely
So goodbye my love till then
Till the white rose blooms again
.
.
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/White-Rose-of-Athens-lyrics-Nana-Mouskouri/C267C96A41B8ADCC48256DCE003251C2
.
.
.
De: | Criado: 18/05/2007 - Barrington Levy - Black Roses


.
in my Garden,black, black roses,in my garden.

To keep and care it, you got to water it,
To keep and care it, you got to water it,
I´ve been travelin´ all over this world,
I´ve never seen no other Black rose in no other garden,
so you see my garden is so special.


Chorus:
Black, black roses in my garden x4

to keep and care it you got to water it,
Got to keep, Got to keep the earth so cool,
Cause something special in my garden.

(Chorus)

Sure you got to water it, water it
you got to do the best you can do,
cause no other garden is so special like this,
black roses is in my garden,

(Chorus)

black roses, i´ve got to water it
my garden is so nice
something special, special in my garden,
black,black roses in my garden
sure, sure, i´ve got to stay,
and take good care of the roses,
go to see, go to see that´s so special to me
my garden, my garden is so special,
black, black roses blooming in my garden
.
.
http://www.justsomelyrics.com/1044523/Barrington-Levy-Black-Roses-Lyrics
.
.


.
.
De: | Criado: 01/04/2008
The song "Black Rose" from the upcoming Trapt release, Only Through The Pain, due out Summer 2008.

-The SSP logo song is "Perfect Insanity" by Disturbed
.

TRAPT - Black Rose lyrics

.

I saw you in the garden I wanted you so much
I really thought that you were different Oh I couldn't get enough

I tried to save you from yourself I felt every high and low
Now the lows have drowned the highs away now there's no where else to go

Black rose your thorns are cutting into me for the last time
Black rose I watched your petals wilt away I couldn't bring you back to life

You were always where the sun could never go
I never wanted you to have to be alone
But I couldn't find a way to help you grow
Black Rose

You never tell me how you feel and your moods they always change
I really tried to make it real but you never had the faith
I tried to give you something good to take the pain away
I tried to make you understand You don't have to be this way

I'm not the one who hurt you So why are you so scared
(I couldn't save you) (You are who you are)
All that you've been put through couldn't be repaired
(I couldn't break through) (we're too far apart)
I'm not the one who hurt I'm the only one who cares
(I couldn't save you) (You are who you are)
You'll need someone to turn to And I will not be there
(I couldn't save you)

Every time I held you I knew that it would hurt
Only through the pain I could find a way to learn

Black rose your thorns are cutting into me for the last time 
.
.http://www.lyricsreg.com/lyrics/trapt/Black+Rose/
.
.

Sem comentários: