Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

nana mouskouri - a place in my heart


.
.
rabitxcz85 | 8 de Novembro de 2009 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 2 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
a place in my heart
.
5/Mai/2010 8:47
Bom dia! Beijos mil da Judite
.

Nana Mouskouri - Letra da Música A Place In My Heart
.
1-
I got your letter yesterday
From some small town I never knew
It told me you were on your way
But not where you were going to
2-
You said you're following the sun
But do you really know for sure
For after all is said and done
Just what it is you' re looking for
3-
There' s a place in my heart
I wish that your eyes could see
And there' s no one on earth
Who loves you as much as me
4-
If you just travel on and on
Till I don't know where
There's a place in my heart
You may never find again
5-
And so you travel with the wind
You' ll find some road to fly along
And though your letter says the word
Your heart may soon forget the song
6-
Then you may someday write the poem
That tells your life in words of fire
But you will never have a home
Or find the love that you desire
( Repeat 3-4-)
7-
And so heading for the sea
Now that the flowers are in bloom
Just when the wild mimosa tree
Is like the colour of our room
.
( Repeat 4 )
 .
.http://www.letradamusica.net/nana-mouskouri/a-place-in-my-heart.html
.
.
.

Sem comentários: