Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Imagens da II Guerra Mundial


.
.
RedFoxRick | 25 de Outubro de 2007
Music listed below. Focus only on the video and nothing else for maximum effect.

Just a little montage I put together. It chronicles the Allied/Axis conflict in Europe. This video has drawn alot of political/morale debate. Please remember, everyone has their opinions, please be respectful of that.

Also, a lot of people ask where I got the clips from, I simply got them off of the youtube site. I am in no way taking credit for any of the footage, I simply put the pieces together. I recommend to you to go out and find these clips and watch them.

I simply made this video as a tribute for the sake of war. I wanted to create a piece of art, nothing more, nothing less.

Music is "Hear Our Prayer" by Yuki Kajiura
.
Kajiura is simply one of the best OST Artists ever. Doing the soundtracks for such titles as Noir, El Cazador De La Bruja, and Tsubasa Chronicle. Very good instrumental work, and the music goes perfectly with the pictures in this video.
.
.
.
.

LAINisCONNECTED | 15 de Julho de 2007
Why we still fight part 1 -When Nazis attack!
.
.

.
.

The Holocaust in color Nazi rising terror and concentration camps 

.

itseasyforyou | 15 de Maio de 2009
Color footage of the Third Reich and their crimes against the Jews. Concentration in color matarial is rare (the footage of the camps is shot by US forces), I guess you can guess for yourself why (Nazi's didn't want to show the camps to the people.) The concentration camps and some color pictures are shown at the end of the video in the last 4-5 minutes. Before you'll see the concentration camps you'll see the ghettos and other public crimes against the Jews. The raise of Nazi Germany meant the starting of the so called 'final solution' or 'entlösung' in the German language. I personally think that this is the worst crime of Nazi Germany and their allies. Death camps were hidden from the normal people since they would never agree with such a innocent killing of woman, man and children. The Nazi's had so much power that they could kill a specified group of people without any problems.

But don't just blame the Nazi leaders! The fact why so many Jews and others could be killed is not only the fault of the Nazi leaders. Not Adolf Hitler nor Heinrich Himmler killed a single Jew but thanks to 'normal' people Jews ended up in concentration camps. People followed hate against a certain group and that led to one of the greatest mass killings in history.

I'm strongly against the Holocaust and I think that many innocent people have been killed! There is no reason on earth why you would kill man, woman and children for a so called crime against 'Arian people'. I believe that then and now most of the Jews were and are just normal and nice persons. I never had any problem with a Jew in person. Alright, there are Jews like our Amsterdam mayor who is Jewish and very weak and I would like to see him on another function. But this Jew would have problems in Israel too since he drinks tea with Muslims after Muslim youth committed numerous crimes in our beautiful city Amsterdam. Well enough about this. All I want to say is that I can't and do not believe that Jews are so bad that we need to kill them all. It's however interesting though how people can become murderess like many SS camp man were, lot's of them killed children for example and I find it interesting how a human can turn into a monster like that. I think that the Nazi culture has something to do with it.

I also want to remind people that we have like three ways to think about the Holocaust;
.
1 - It happened and we should remember it and we are sorry for the Jews.
.
2 - it never happened or not on that scale. (I must warn you that the denying of the Holocaust is a felony in most European countries so watch your words.) I personally think that people who say that there was no Holocaust are or very stupid or they don't want to know since they like the Nazi way of thinking and they don't want to believe something like that has happened. They don't want to point the Nazi leaders out as bad people. Truth be told, if the Nazi's wouldn't have held an Holocaust then they would have had more supporters now I guess. People underestimate the power of the Nazi's if they think that this couldn't happen!
.
3 - The people who think that the Holocaust was a blessing and who are glad that the Jews and other so called 'untermenschen' are dead. I know that certain Nazi groups in the USA support this kind of thinking and that probably some people in the middle east will agree on this.

Don't forget that I will vote for the PVV (Dutch right wing party) and they are pro Jewish and so am I, I support Israel and I hope that all Jews can live there in peace with the Palestinian people. I dont support a Jewish Netherlands or something of course! But dont forget, especially for the Dutch viewers that Himmler was very pleased with the Netherlands. He was so pleased because 102.000 Dutch Jews are killed out of 140.000 and thats a very high percentage!! It has something to do with the registration thing here in the Netherlands (all people were named with probably also their race). And by the way, my great-grandmother also helped a Jewish boy surviving the war by letting him stay in her house during the war. I think that that was the right thing to do.
.
BTW, 38.000 Jews survived but some of them came out of an concentration camp and others survived by the help of Dutch people or the resistance. I call the Jews here Dutch-Jews, most of them came here since the 16th century to work and live in places like Amsterdam. They are not really 100% Dutch (who is pure Dutch anyway, a pure Dutchman is becoming rare thanks to the extreme left government but thats another story!) in my opinion since they are immigrants but they worked hard so they disserve the respect of our nation.

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.
.
.

Почему русские не хотели воевать за Сталина (микс) 

 



.
paulocredi | 4 de Março de 2008
352х288, 36 mb, DiVx

Sem comentários: