Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

Sonny & Cher - Little Man -1966


.
.BalafreX 15 de Janeiro de 2010Sonny Bono & Cher - "Little Man" -1966
.
.
Enviado por E.B - 2010.05.27
.

Sonny And Cher Lyrics

"Sonny And Cher Little Man lyrics
.
.
Little man
When you stand by my side
Then I know I don't have
To hide from anyone
And I pray that
We'll stay just that way
Till the day comes along
When we catch the sun

[Chorus:]
Little girl you're runnin'
Come catch my hand I'm near you
Little girl you're singin'
Come closer to me I hear you

You're growin' old
My mother's cold
Now you've learned
What it meant to be mature
There's no such place
As make believe
But when I look at your face
I'm not so sure

[Chorus]

You and me is what I see
And that's the way
It's gonna stay
And it will always be
So little man, please understand
In this world with all its land
You're all I see

[Chorus x2]

.
.
Sonny & Cher - Little Man -1966 
.
.

Sem comentários: