Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

Creedance Clearwater Revival - Who'll stop the rain


.
.
TheHillsAndGround 24 de Abril de 2009
.
.LYRICS:
.
.
Long as I remember the rain been comin down.
Clouds of mystry pourin confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, tryin to find the sun;
And I wonder, still I wonder, wholl stop the rain.

I went down virginia, seekin shelter from the storm.
Caught up in the fable, I watched the tower grow.
Five year plans and new deals, wrapped in golden chains.
And I wonder, still I wonder wholl stop the rain.

Heard the singers playin, how we cheered for more.
The crowd had rushed together, tryin to keep warm.
Still the rain kept pourin, fallin on my ears.
And I wonder, still I wonder wholl stop the rain.

.
.
Enviado por Judite - 2010.05.16
.
.

Sem comentários: