Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

nostalgie ( a poem of sorrow... by estee')


.
.
Ícone de canal
esteehoneywillkittu


a distressing moment unexpectedly came along my way...once again... i can't help but to find way to overcome such!...until i found myself uploading my own shots taken a week ago when i was with my relatives exploring the beauty of nature.
.
consequently, i brought out everything inside the quiet corner of my heart at the moment, hence, a "poem of sorrow" emerged as a revealing synopsis of this vid, after which i became relieved from the pain, (though i know, it's as always temporary) still, i am thankful for the music... my outlet!
well, i hope you'll like this friends!
.
estee'
 .
.
Enviado por E.B. (hi5) - 1/Mar 20:13
.
Boa noite, Vic! Beijos da Judite
.
.

Sem comentários: