Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

The Cats - One Way Wind


.
.

Ícone de canal
newoceanflower1




The Cats - One Way Wind
lyrics:
.
You said some winds blow forever
And I didn't understand
But you saw my eyes were asking
And smiling you took my hands
.
So we walked along the seaside
Where trees grow just one way
Finding out the one direction
That the wind blows day after day
.
Chorus:
One way wind, one way wind
Are you trying to blow my mind
One way wind, one way wind
Is she her that I hope to find
Why you blow the colds everyday
Tell me what are you trying to say
.
No I don't know all about you
And maybe I never will
But I do know every word of
Our talking upon the hill
And whenever I will see you
For maybe one more time
I'm sure I'll get the answer that
the wind has still in mind
.
.
Enviado por E.B. (hi5) - 4/Mar 19:21
.
Olá Vic! Envio o canção de hoje. Bjos.
.
.

Sem comentários: