Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

Amazing Grace - Judy Collins and the choir (1970 RARE!!)


.
.
Ícone de canal
NATALIEIRENE



Amazing Grace By Judy Collins, this is an acapella, it is Judy Collins and the Choir.

.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Racism: This song DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. It belongs to any one who enjoy the tune and head its words. This song is free for ALL to believe. So get lost if you think your religion OWNS this song, Even if someone is not religious, they can still enjoy this song. Just because someone isn't religious doesnt mean they're dumb or are deaf. If you don't like opinions of life... then quite frankly I can't be bothered with people like you. Unacceptance of someone isnt very religious at all.
.
If you are going to give me a cheeky snap about this statement, then you're only prooving my point.
.
-People still don't get it. Is it so hard to understand???? Shut up about John Newton!!! He doesnt care who hears this song!!! Its about GRACE not about GOD. He'd be turning in his graves if he could see what you were saying!!! Stop it!!! Go complain about religion elsewhere because I DONT WANNA HEAR IT. And neither does any other sane person!
.
John Newton is LONG dead let him rest in peace!!!!!
.
Stop telling me I need help!!
.
Tell me where it is written 'You have to be Christian to understand this song'? Nowhere? oh really?
.
I'm not being anti christian, the most racist comments have been from """christians"""" go grow up.
.
This was recorded in the early 1970's, the choir were the army and navy of such, I made this karaoke version for those who wanted the timing and words perfect, my dad was in the choir. If anybody knows anyone who was in this Choir, please comment. This was written by John Newton in the 1700's as far as I have been told
.
.
========
.

Amazing Grace Lyrics



Artist: Judy Collins

.
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now can see.
.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my Fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed!
.
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
.
And when we've been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We'll have no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun.
.
.

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/judy-collins/amazing-grace.html
.

.
.
.

Sem comentários: