Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

La Vie En Rose - Donna Summer ( 'Tribute To Edith Piaf' CD )


.
.
Ícone de canal

stampyourfeet
3 de Agosto de 2009
.
.
 La Vie En Rose - Donna Summer - 'Tribute To Edith Piaf' Summer covered "La Vie en Rose" for the tribute album, Tribute to Edith Piaf, released in France and the United States, on which several other contemporary stars including Pat Benatar, Emmylou Harris and Ann Wilson of Heart, recorded interpretations of some of Piaf's best known works. (Special thanks to ingressolibero http://www.youtube.com/user/ingressol... and http://www.youtube.com/user/Discomichel for the generous use of their Paris, France concert footage. Check out their channels. They rock!!!)

I thought that love was just a word
They sang about in songs I heard
It took your kisses to reveal
That I was wrong, and love is real

Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose
When you kiss me, Heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose
When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom
And when you speak
Angels sing from above
Every day words
Seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be
La vie en rose
.
.
Enviado por Vitor  Correia (hi5)
.
.

Sem comentários: