Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2009

Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles


.
.



Ícone de canal

GregBass
23 de Junho de 2006
Huge in the UK, Katie just released her album "Piece by Piece" in the US.  
.
Enviado por Sónia Queiroz (hi5)
.
.
Nine Million Bicycles lyrics
.
There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die.
.
We are twelve billion light years from the edge,
That's a guess,
No-one can ever say it's true
But I know that I will always be with you.
.
I'm warmed by the fire of your love everyday
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say
.
There are six BILLION people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all
.
[INTERLUDE]
We're high on the wire
With the world in our sight
And I'll never tire,
Of the love that you give me every night
.
There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a Fact,
it's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die
.
And there are nine million bicycles in Beijing
And you know that I will love you till I die!

.
http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/katie-melua-lyrics/nine-million-bicycles-lyrics.html
.
.

Sem comentários: