Discurso de Lula da Silva (excerto)

___diegophc

domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

Fields of St. Etienne - Mary Hopkin


.
.
Ícone de canal

krisfaun


So this song is freaking hard to find, but I present to you all the mp3! http://www.megaupload.com/?... happy holidays Fields of St. Etienne sung by Mary Hopkin Art from Vincent Van Gogh 
.
.
Fields of St. Etienne
.
.
Through the fields of St Etienne
Amidst the corn I wander
In my hand an ear of corn
The morning dew has kissed
.
Here beneath the skies
I lay with my lover
While the summer winds gave it clouds of war
.
Au revoir my love
Though the reasons pass me
Why we can't remain in the fields of St. Etienne
.
Weaving proudly, singing loudly
Being young and foolish
.
He was going never knowing
He would not return
Singing songs of war
Filled fith God and country
Marching down the road with the boys that day
.
Au revoir my love
Though the reasons pass me
Why we can't remain in the fields of St. Etienne 

.
.

 Enviado por Vítor Correia (hi5)
.
.

Sem comentários: